Wandering through an Orchid Farm in Phuket, Southern Thailand, we saw a butterfly.
“Wow, look,” I whispered to my husband, “I hope it lands so we can get a good photo.”
We watched entranced as it flapped it’s wings delicately past us, then it u-turned and started coming towards me.
It landed on my nose.
“Hold it,” my husband said.
I tried my best, it was tickling like crazy. Then I gently placed my finger under it’s scrawny legs and held it out.
Check out some of the other Weekly Photo Challenges:
- Skpfoto – Stunning Bee and Flower
- Kattermonran – Lovely collection of photos representing companionship
- Scottseyephotos – A gorgeous set of ducklings
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Companionable (aboutgivingandreceiving.wordpress.com)
- “Weekly Photo Challenge: Companionable” (borneopulse.wordpress.com)
2 Comments Add yours
What a fantastic shot.
Thank you for not just selecting me for pingback, but for taking the time to explain it.
My pleasure – it was a great selection of photos :).
Thanks for the comment.