Delicious fresh salad ingredients are easy to come by in the Mediterranean.
Today we will be re-creating a Greek Salad.
The crisp green lettuce leaves, and bite of sweet tomatoes break up the creaminess of feta cheese.
- Add the tomato, avocado and cucumber to a small bowl.
- Drizzle the oilve oil and balsamic on top. Stir to combine.
- Leave these to marinate for five – ten minutes.
- De-stone and halve the olives.
- Add the mesculin leaves to a bowl and sprinkle the olives over it.
- Crumb the feta over the top and toss to combine.
- Add the tomatoes, avocados and cucumber mix. Then toss these together.
Today is officially the last day of our food challenge, however due to a number of dinners at friend’s houses and a horrible head cold, we will be extending to Friday!
Check back later today to fly out to the Americas, and chomp down on gourmet burgers!